TS PGECET 2018 Application form – Telangana PGECET Entrance Exam Date, Notification, PGECET 2018 Apply Online, Exam Pattern
TS PGECET 2018 : Telangana Engineering Post graduation Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is an entrance exam for professiona courses(M.Tech/M.Pharm/M.Arch) in govt colleges and private Institutes in Telangana state.JNTU Hyderabad will be announce the TS PGECET 2018 Notification & Application form in the month of March 2018.Interesting candidates have to attend the online exam (Computer Based Test) within state.Applicant can see the official notification and other details through below link.Candidates may check the complete details related to TS PGECET 2018 Application form, Eligibility,Registration,Exam date,Fee,How to apply and other important details given below.
- Name of The Entrance Exam : TS PGECET 2018
- Exam Date : 3rd week of May 2018
- Mode of the Exam : Online Exam (CBT)
- Category : Engineering PG Entrance Test
- Conducting Authority : JNTU Hyderabad University, Telangana
TS PGECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed (or) appeared B.E/B.Tech .
- For Engineering courses, Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% for reserved).
- For Pharmacy courses, Candidates should obtain at least 55% marks (50% for reserved).
TS PGECET 2018 Important Dates
|Application Commencement||March 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission without late fee||April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download Starts||May 2018|
|TS PGECET 2018 Exam date||May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||June 2018|
How to Apply for TS PGECET 2018
♦Visit the official website or hit below link
♦Click on the “Apply online” link
♦Select the fee payment mode
♦Fill the “PGECET Online Application”
♦Upload the Scanned images of Color Photo & Signature in JPEG/JPG.
♦Submit the Online Application
♦Take print of the filled application form.
Apply Online : Here
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Pattern
1.The AP PGECET 2019 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
2. Exam will be conducted in 120 Objective type & multiple choice questions .
3.Each question carries one mark and There no negative marks for wrong answers.
4.Exam will be conducted in 2 hours time duration.A