TS LAWCET 2018 Application form – TS LAWCET Entrance Exam Date, Notification, LAWCET 2018 Apply Online, Exam Pattern
TS LAWCET 2018 : Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET) is an entrance exam for 3year LLB/5 Year LLB courses in govt colleges and private Institutes in Andhra pradesh state.SKD university will be announce the TS LAWCET 2018 Notification & Application form in the month of March 2018.Interesting candidates have to attend the online exam (Computer Based Test) within state.Applicant can see the official notification and other details through below link.Candidates may check the complete details related to TS LAWCET 2018 Application form, Eligibility,Registration,Exam date,Fee,How to apply and other important details given below.
- Name of The Entrance Exam : TS LAWCET 2018
- Exam Date : 3rd week of May 2018
- Mode of the Exam : Online Exam (CBT)
- Category : TS LAW Common Entrance Test
- Conducting Authority : Kakatiya University, Warnagal
TS LAWCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should have passed Bachelor or its equivalent examination from recognized UniversityCandidate should have passed B.Sc/B.A (or) its equivalent examination with not less than 40% marks.
For SC/ST candidates , a pass marks in the equivalent examination is sufficient.
TS LAWCET 2018 Important Dates
|Application Commencement||March 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission without late fee||April 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download Starts||May 2018|
|TS LAWCET 2018 Exam date||May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||June 2018|
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2018
♦Visit the official website or hit below link
♦Click on the “Apply online” link
♦Select the fee payment mode
♦Fill the “LAWCET Online Application”
♦Upload the Scanned images of Color Photo & Signature in JPEG/JPG.
♦Submit the Online Application
♦Take print of the filled application form.
Apply Online : Here