NEET 2018 : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test(NEET UG) is the national level Medical entrance examination of India. NEET UG 2018 is conducted by CBSE. Applicants who want to get the admission into (MBBS/BDS) Courses will have to appear CBSE NEET 2018 Exam all over the India.Every year many applicants appear for this national level exam to get admission in all Medical colleges across the country.The application fee has to be paid to complete the application process. Application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode. Application fee paid is non-refundable. The application fee for different categories is as follows
NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who have interested in NEET should go through the eligibility criteria before they apply for the examination. NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria has been given below to help the appearing applicants.
Age– The candidates must have aged born on after 1st October 1992 for General Candidates (for reserved categories it is 1st October 1987).
Education Qualification– The candidates should have qualified higher secondary examination or equivalent either in 2015 or 2016 (appearing candidates can also apply).
- The candidates must have scored 50% in aggregation of Physics, Chemistry & Zoology.
- The candidates must have minimum 5 subjects in higher secondary standard.
NEET 2018 Exam Dates
|Official notification release||November 2017|
|Application form release||1st December 2017|
|Application Form Close||January, 2018|
|Image Correction Facility||December 2017|
|Last date of fee payment||January, 2018|
|Application form correction window||January to February 2018|
|Correction in Aadhaar details||February 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||March, 2018|
|NEET offline exam (Pen and Paper Based exam)||April 2018|
|Answer Key||April 2018|
|online exam (Computer Based exam)||April, 2018|
|Display of answer key & OMR sheet||April 2018|
|Result declaration||April 2018|
|Display of answer key & OMR sheet||May 2018|
|Declaration of All India Rank for NEET 2018||May 2018|
NEET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill the NEET Application Form 2018 only through online process. The application form was available from 1st December 2016.
- Except online mode, No other modes was entertained to fill and submit the application form.
- The last date to fill the application form was January, 2018. Now, the application form has been closed.
- Candidate can submit only one application form. More than one application form filling will lead to rejection.
- There was no need to send the printed application form to the CBSE Board.
Before the application the candidates are suggested to get the NEET Information Bulletin 2018 from the official site of the board and read carefully, which will be available after release of official notice for JEE Main 2018.
NEET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The NEET 2018 UG Exam will be conducted in Offline Exam (Pen & Paper Based Test)
- Exam will be conducted in 180 objective Multiple choice type questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks and 1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Exam will be conducted in 3 hours duration.
NEET 2018 Result
The NEET 2018 result will be declared on April, 2018. The examination authority will also released the NEET cut off and All India rank . Candidates can check the NEET Result 2018 through the official site. Candidates are required to enter their roll number and date of birth and click on the submit button to generate their score card. After the result announcement, merit list will be prepared only on the basis of NEET Score. From the year 2018 board marks will not be taken in to account for preparing NEET main merit, but candidates who wish to take admission into 15% All India Quota NEET 2018 Cutoff is mandatory .
NEET 2018 Counselling
The candidates will be selected for 15% All India Quota counselling on the basis of their ranks on merit list. The counselling will start from 1st week of July 2018. The authorities who will handle the counselling procedure are- . There will be 4 rounds in counselling procedure- 1st 3 rounds will be handled by and the last & final round will be handled by . The entire counselling process will be completely online based.