JEE Main 2018 Application form will be available from 1st December, 2017. So candidate need to submit their Application online only.Aspirants must read the JEE Main 2018 bulletin before submitting the Online Application.Candidates can fill and submit the JEE Main application form 2018 through the official website. Any other mode was not entertained to fill and submit the application form. No need to send the confirmation page to the CBSE after form submission.
JEE Main 2018 Application Fee
The application fee payment can be made through debit/credit card or via e-challan (Syndicate/HDFC/Canara/ICICI Bank). E-challan was generated at the time of online filing of the application form. Besides these payment modes, any other mode of fee payment was not accepted.
|Papers||Pen & Paper Based Test||Online mode|
|Appearing||General/OBCs (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD/All Girls||General/OBCs||SC/ST/PWD/Girls|
|For examination centres opted in India|
|Paper 1 or 2||1000||500||500||250|
|Paper 1 and 2 both||1800||900||1300||650|
JEE Main 2018 Online Registration
The online registration for JEE Main 2018 will be started from 1st December 2017 through the official site of CBSE. No hard copy of the application form has been entertained. Candidates have to fill the application form via online registration only.
The entire application process have only three steps:
- STEP 1 – Application Form
- STEP 2 – Upload Image
- STEP 3 – Fee Payment
How to Apply for JEE Main 2018
Candidates can follow these simple steps to apply online for JEE Main 2018:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main.
- Click on the link “Apply for JEE Main 2018”.
- Fill the required details such as exam related details, personal, mailing, academic and guardian details, etc.
- Upload the scanned images one by one in the prescribed specifications.
- Go through the payment gateway section and pay the application fee through debit/credit card or e-challan of Canara/Syndicate/HDFC/ICICI Bank.
- Candidates are advised that after fee payment, take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
- Valid Contact Mobile Number and Email ID
- Aadhaar Number
- Qualification and other personal details
- Payment details
- Photograph scanned with name and date mentioned below (image should be in JPEG format with size between 4 KB to 40 KB and image should be colored with clear background with 3.5 x 4.5 cm dimension).
- Scanned signature made by candidate on a white page within the 3.5 x 1.5 cm box size. Image should be in JPEG format with size between 1 KB to 30 KB.
Images Size Dimension Format Photograph 4KB to 40KB 3.5CM×4.5CM JPEG Signature 1KB to 30KB 3.5CM×1.5CM JPEG Signature(Father/Mother/Guardian) 1KB to 30KB 3.5CM×1.5CM JPEG