APICET 2018 Application form – AP MBA/MCA Entrance Exam Date, Notification, ICET 2018 Apply Online, Exam Pattern
AP ICET 2018 : Andhra pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) is an entrance exam for MBA/MCA Professional courses in govt colleges and private Institutes in Andhra pradesh state.Andhra University is the conducting authority which will be announce the AP ICET 2018 Notification & Application form in the month of March 2018.Interesting candidates have to attend the online exam (Computer Based Test) within state.Applicant can see the official notification and other details through below link.Cadidates may check the complete details related to AP ICET 2018 Application form, Eligibility,Registration,Exam date,Fee,How to apply and other important details given below.
- Name of The Entrance Exam : AP ICET 2018
- Exam Date : 3rd week of May 2018
- Mode of the Exam : Online Exam (CBT)
- Category : MBA/MCA Entrance Exam
- Conducting Authority : Andhra University
AP ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For MBA Course : Candidate should have passed recognized bachelors degree examination 3years duration at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).Candidates should have passed / appearing 1oth with 35% marks or equivalent examination from the board of AP /Telangana .
- For MCA course : Candidate should have passed recognized 3years degree with 50%marks (45% for SC/ST) and mathematics is the one of the subject at 10+2 level.
AP ICET 2018 Important Dates
|Application Commencement||March 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission without late fee||Aril 2018|
|Hall Ticket Download Starts||May 2018|
|AP ICET 2018 Exam date||May 2018|
|Announcement of Results||June 2018|
How to Apply for AP ICET 2018
♦Visit the official website or hit below link
♦Click on the “Apply online” link
♦Select the fee payment mode
♦Fill the “ICET Online Application”
♦Upload the Scanned images of Color Photo & Signature in JPEG/JPG.
♦Submit the Online Application
♦Take print of the filled application form.
Apply Online : Here
AP ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam will be conducted in online computer based test.All multiple choice based questions a total of 200 questions in 2 1/2 hours duration.No negative marks for wrong answer choosing.
|Section – A|
|Section – B|
|2.Algebraical & Geometrical||30|
|Section – C|
|2.Business & Computer Terminology||10|